Fuji Crystal Archival Photo Paper is a premium paper choice when only the best will do. Fuji Crystal Archival paper is printed via a silver halide print process in which your images are developed onto the paper much like a photograph. It is a TRUE photographic paper, not a press printed paper where a series of dots are sprayed on the paper to create your image. It has a beautiful lustre finish and and print clarity that cannot be matched. Perfect for wedding albums, guest books, and boudoir books.
Fuji-color Crystal Archive Paper offers excellence in print quality you can see:
- Vivid color reproduction
- Deeper reds, brighter whites, darker blacks
- More natural skin tones
- Lifelike texture and sharpness
- Clear and detailed highlights
- Prints that stay beautiful over time
- Resist fading for generations
- Lustre finish resists
* Fuji Crystal Archival is available in all Flush Mount albums and Layflat Albums
Mohawk Superfine Eggshell – a matte finish paper with a slight texture that offers a softer image reproduction. It is a perfect paper choice for reception Guest Books as the soft matte finish accepts most inks and dries instantly! The Mohawk Superfine Eggshell is a press printed paper, and is considered an industry leading paper for this type of print process.
Mohawk Superfine Eggshell offers:
- Outstanding print performance
- Acid Free – archival qualities
- Print consistency and uniformity
- Soft writable matte finish – perfect for guest books!
Mohawk Superfine Eggshell is available in Layflat Albums and Softcover Photo Books.
100# Text Photo Books Paper
Our Hardcover Photo Books have 100 # acid free, premium paper. This is the optimal photo book paper choice, giving you excellent print quality, and paper weight that allows you to have up to 300 pages in your book without compromising the binding.
Leave a Reply