Submit to Our Blog
Did you have a engagement shoot or a wedding that you are thrilled about, and losing to get published? Maybe you are a bride that is looking to have her wedding published online. We would love to her from you! We love submissions, and love to help promote photographer work on our blog. We are always looking for REAL WEDDINGS to help inspire our brides. Please only submit your best photography work. Credit will be given to the photographer, with a link back to your their website, and promoted on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter. If you are a member of our Photographer Network, be sure to send us the URL link to your My Bridal Pix profile too! Please email us at email@example.com with “Photographer SUBMISSION” in the subject line.
We love, love, love to feature albums that have been created on our site. If you are a photographer or bride or groom that has permission to submit images for publication, please take photos of your completed album and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and you may be lucky enough to have your album featured in our blog. It’s a great way to inspire others. Be sure to include your name, as well as, the name of your photographer so that we can give proper photo credit for their awesome work!
Wedding Album Sample Images
We’re always looking for REAL wedding and engagement images to feature in our sample engagement books & wedding albums. Credit will be given to photographer for the use of images when images appear on our blog or in advertisements. Since images will be printed of sample books, we will require full resolution images sized to at no smaller than 12″ in height. Feel free to submit up to 150 good quality images. When are are through with the book, we will send it to you. It’s a great way for photographer to acquire SAMPLE ALBUMS for free! Please note that submission of images does not guarantee that we will use them. Please submit hi-res images via Dropbox or FileTransfer.com to email@example.com.
We always welcome, well written, guest posts from wedding professionals as well couples that are willing to share their advice and tips related to wedding photography. Please follow the following guidelines when submitting your posts:
- Email all submission requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Guest Post in subject line.
- Submission does not guarantee publication. If we do not respond to your email request in two weeks, feel free to submit to other blogs and publications.
- Please limit your post to 350-700 words.
- In keeping with the spirit of My Bridal Pix, posts should relate somehow to wedding photography, boudoir or engagement shoots or advice on planning for a wedding. We also encourage guest posts from brides who put their album together, offering advice, creative ideas and encouragement to DIY!
- Once your guest post has been accepted you will be placed in the queue, so depending how many posts are in the queue, will determine your publishing date. We will make every attempt to contact you a day or two before it goes live.
- Post must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please type your post in your email body (no HTML text or attached word documents) and send images in a zip file to email@example.com
- Include a short bio of 50 words or less at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- There will be no affiliate links in your post and if the article seems to be SEO driven or too PR related, your post will be denied.
- All guest posts must be grammatically correct and free of spelling errors.
- We will only edit posts for minor grammar mistakes and add contextual links to the related articles from our blog.
If you have already been featured please feel free to download one of our badges to your site so you can tell the world you have been featured on My Bridal Pix!